Sunday, June 16, 2013

1st Post

I didn't think I'd ever start a blog, but since most of the family pictures and videos we took today are too embarrassing to put on Facebook for the world to see, I figure today would be a good day to start.

I named my blog "The Grass is Green Enough" because I tend to count down for everything. I count down the hours during class, the days during the semester, the months until Christmas, everything. Then I find that once I reach the end of my count down and finally reach the day I've been looking forward to for months, I realize that I'm sad. I unexpectedly miss the days I was trying so hard to rush through to reach something better on the other side. I want to enjoy the moments I'm in, instead of thinking the grass is greener on the other side. Enjoy the moments your in and realize that the grass is green enough where you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment