Monday, January 4, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!

It was so great being home for Christmas! It was fun getting hang out with everyone, meet little Beckham,  letting Zach win in Monopoly every night, show off my new hunk (aka Kyle), and soak up the warm weather before I came back to cold country. It was harder to leave when I thought it would be, but after getting back to work and getting back into the swing of things I felt settled again.  Nevada has been good to me, and its starting to feel like home.
We were bad and opened our presents 2 weeks really

Our drive home from church. There was no snow on our way to church.

I asked him to smile and this is what I got.

 Raleigh, NC

 Every night was game night





 





Miss Naomi






Shooting at Grady's























 

Raleigh Museum of Natural Science






 THANKS GRANDMONTHER AND PAPA!!! LOVE YA'LL


No comments:

Post a Comment